i feel like hawaii doesnt even give one single shit about whats going on theyre just like are we even america whatever brah gotta go catch this sick wave down on beach hakalouilouitatamikilikiouha
Alaska’s just trying to stay warm
and with Sarah Palin up there it looks like they’ve got a damn good shot at it
Why can’t rappers rap about nice things?
- YEAH GIRL I’MMA TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND
- put them in a closet for you cause it’s polite
- YEAH BABY THAT’S RIGHT IMMA PICK YOU UP AND
- carry you to your bed cause baby I know you tired
- OH GIRL IMA SLAP DAT
- broom out of your hand because you’ve had a long day at work, and i can do it myself.
- WAIT TILL YOU SEE MA
- collection of politely worded love letters.
1. Sleep naked. If it’s warm outside, open the windows and draw the curtains. You’ll wake up with beams of sunrise on your skin, under cool sheets.
2. Play soccer barefoot. You will feel more free and happy while you savor the moment. Everyone is more arrogant in shoes.
3. Dance to your favorite music.
4. Wear a flower in your hair—or a flower tiara.
5. Do naked yoga.
6. Dance in the rain without fear of getting your feet, hair, clothes or anything else wet.
7. Make yourself a really healthy but yummy dessert, like plain yogurt with fruit, honey and almonds.— 7 Home Remedies to Feel Better About Your Body (via wethinkwedream)
If you support gay marriage reblog this. If you’re on the homophobic side, keep scrolling.
As a bisexual, it sickens me that some people WILL keep scrolling.
As the straight daughter of a gay man, it sickens me that some people will keep scrolling.
As a straight girl with a basic understanding of equality and love, it also sickens me that people will keep scrolling.